CISMP Training Duration: 5 Days
CISMP Fee: Contact us for current prices
The CISMP Training Overview
CSIMP or Certificate in Information Security Management Principles is a security management certification exam accredited by ISEB/BSC. It tests the candidates on various grounds of information security management and ensures that they are capable of addressing any complications related to the same. ISEB ensures that CISMP certification exam covers all the essential topics required to handle any information security related incident efficiently. It is an ideal certification exam for professionals working in information security management of IT departments and looking for advancement in their profile and career. Considering the rapidly increasing demand of professionals in security management department, it is one of the most sought after course by IT professionals.
CISMP Course Curriculum
CISMP certification aims at covering all the essentials of Information Security Management. It focuses on testing the knowledge of applicants on various levels related to information security system, its vulnerabilities and solutions. The vast range of topics covered under our CISMP training course include
- Concepts and Definitions of information security systems, threat, vulnerability and risk management, information security policies
- Role of Information Security and its significance for protection of business and asset
- Impact of different business models on security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities of information systems
- Risk Management. (Analysis, identification, mitigation and monitoring of risks)
- Information security roles in an enterprise
- Governance of Information Security
- Security Standards and Procedures
- Information Security Implementation and legal framework
- Protection from malicious software
- Types of malicious software
- Role of contracts of employment
- Rights, responsibilities, codes of conduct, and duties of individuals
- User Access Controls
- Networks and Communications
- Systems Development and Support
- Role of Cryptography.
CISMP Training Prerequisites
Prerequisites for CISMP Course are flexible and require the applicants to have a work experience of at least twelve months in Information Technology background. Professionals working in Information Security Management including Information Security Managers, Risk Managers, Compliance Personnel, Security Auditors, Information Security Staff, CSOs, CISOs and CIOs take CISMP exam to give their career a brighter horizon.
Why Select Us for CISMP Training…
We provide extensive CISMP training program under the supervision of trained professionals and subject matter experts for preparing candidates to perform well in CISMP certification exam. We feature a five day CISMP course to help our candidates prepare for all the possible aspects of CISMP exam. We offer various e-books and other course matter to also help students prepare for CISMP exam on their own. We focus highly on all concepts relating to information security management and emphasis on the impact of current legislation and regulations on Information Security Management. We also aim at providing knowledge about operations, categorization and effectiveness of different information systems.
Simply Click Here to Download CISMP Training Booking Form and fill it. After you successfully complete the CISMP booking form we would be in touch without any delay to discuss your specific needs about CISMP training.
Contact us to know more about course details, current fees and latest batches for our CISMP training program.